Home italy Have Questions About Moving to Italy?

Have Questions About Moving to Italy?

written by M.E. Evans September 8, 2016

This Sunday at 9:00 am Mountain Time I’ll be hosting a live Q&A on FB. You can ask just about anything related to my Italian experience or any questions you might have about studying or moving to Italy yourself.

You can find the event on my FB page, let me know if you’re attending, start a discussion. And come hang out this Sunday. Seriously, I totally don’t want to be hanging out and talking to myself (more than I already do).

Missed it? Don’t worry, follow me on FB and catch the next one.

Gina Burdett September 7, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Hi there! Looking forward to asking a few questions – what steps to take to move to Italy, how to work there etc.

M.E. Evans September 7, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Great Gina! See you this Sunday!

Stephanie September 7, 2016 at 9:29 pm

Hey, I would love to join in on Sunday. Can you post the link to your blog’s Facebook page? I have been having trouble finding it. Thank you!

Marie Therese September 8, 2016 at 1:27 am

I hope I can make it! I’ve already moved to Italy, but definitely would love to be a part of this and connect with people (i.e. you) who’ve been there, done that. Looking forward!

freeacc@hushmail.com September 9, 2016 at 7:29 am

I don’t use FB…are you taping your Broadcast? Love to hear it. Sent using Hushmail On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 4:03 PM, “Living In Italy.Moving To Italy. Loving

Kesha September 9, 2016 at 11:09 am

Hello!! I would love to join your Q & A but unfortunately I don’t think I can make it at that time. Would you consider doing another? I’m currently looking to purchase a house in Italy and would love to ask you some questions. I enjoy your blog very much. Have a great day!

M.E. Evans September 9, 2016 at 11:13 am

Kesha, I’m hoping to make it a regular thing 🙂

M.E. Evans September 9, 2016 at 11:14 am

You can also go into the invite and post your questions there. I’ll answer them and you can watch the video later.

Steve Moore November 3, 2016 at 12:19 pm

Ciao M.E.

First off I love your posts. Straightforward is appreciated bc my dancing skills suck. We have been to Italy each of the last three summers and it’s been awesome. We are thinking about moving there, but as usual I’m a chicken shit about diving in. Where to live? Will we have fun? Will we get ripped off? Sounds like excuses and it probably is, but I do really like it there. Main question…how do rent an apartment over there? and not get scammed? I’ve been studying Italian for 2 1/2 years now and it’s been fun to speak when I’m over there. We stayed in Castiglioncello for 8 days and had a blast.

Mi dispiace per non scriverLe oppure (going out on a limb here) scriverti in Italiano, ma mi sento un po pigro doppo la mia lezione oggi.

Buona giornata Steve

On Sep 7, 2016 3:03 PM, “Living In Italy.Moving To Italy. Loving In Italy. Laughing