Italy: Truly Beautiful (If you overlook the dog doodie).

Demon puppy, Francesco and the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge in the background.

Demon puppy, Francesco and the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge in the background.

Very rarely it snows here. A park near Statuto in Florence. That's ME and my Russian Princess.

Very rarely it snows here. A park near Statuto in Florence. That’s ME and my Russian Princess.

This isn’t cheating because he likes men too. Gay men are better than everyone else. Also, look at those rolling hills in Tuscany! Now, imagine me skipping through that and then falling to make love to the ground, aka, to sprain my ankle. Even accidents seem romantic here (I did not get pregnant).

One thought on “Italy: Truly Beautiful (If you overlook the dog doodie).

  1. I respond to the American girl in his country .. 90% of the population is obese and suffering from diabetes and the other 10% fixed with fitness and plastic surgery looking like an average barbie and ken … in your ostentatious show an ideal family that minimally you do not know it .. your meals are between fast food and McDonald’s .. not to mention crime, racism and big business interests that have led to addittura break down the twin towers and kill thousands of your connazionali.Nelvostro country every 3 seconds a woman is raped … police themselves often rape and abuse of prostitutes during the arrests. From your country comes the greatest quantity of all drugs and other chemicals in mexico … there are whole cities devastated by drug … and this is just a part of what is america .. nothing personal but rather than worry about the Italians do think of your country and I invite you to come back .. let alone how to dress and taste of horror that distinguishes you. But .. I thank you for the coke that is good and xi missiles with nuclear warheads and for all biological weapons that sometimes escape you creating epidemics and thousands of deaths .. well … alive america

Tell Us What You Think Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s