Home stories “Most popular topics you’ve written about.” -Somebody Is Clearly Judgemental

“Most popular topics you’ve written about.” -Somebody Is Clearly Judgemental

written by M.E. Evans December 20, 2012

Dog Shit
Dog Rape
Zombies
Zombie Babies
Foreign
Embarrasing
Vagina

Clearly, I need to stop blogging while drunk.

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

kafkaesque calamity December 20, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Hey, I love your blog. Great stuff.
Thanks for stopping by my lonely little blog (*).
I agree about blogging while drunk. argh.
I’ve actually got friends in Rome at the moment for Christmas, and I was wondering if you have any tips on finding a good restaurant? When I was there, I ended up eating (really good) pizza all the time. And…uh…they’re meatlessly-inclined…is it hopeless?

M.Elizabeth Evans December 20, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Actually, being vegetarian in Italy is fairly easy. The food is very clean and simple, not to mention a lot of the typical dishes are naturally vegetarian. I’m in Florence and haven’t spent loads of time eating out in Rome, however, I have an excellent source for dining there. I’ll ask them. 🙂 Hopefully I’ll hear back in time to be of service to your friends. Until then, my advice would be to eat in small places in little Alleys and avoid anything in a piazza or near a tourist stop. These places in every city here tend to be sub-par and fucking expensive. It’s like they’re raping your checkbook. Also, listen for people speaking Italian. The locals know where to go. If you hear a lot of English around a place, you probably don’t want to eat there.

M.E.

kafkaesque calamity December 20, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Whoops…sorry…adding to tourist congestion (!)

M.Elizabeth Evans December 20, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Which is totally cool as long as you don’t step on my hands while i’m cleaning up after my dog. See The Shit Challenge, for more information.

kafkaesque calamity December 21, 2012 at 12:06 am

That’s great advice…thanks!

(i loved reading the shit challenge)

M.Elizabeth Evans December 21, 2012 at 12:11 am

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Also, I just remembered something else: Do not take photos with the dressed up Roman humans! After you stab them with their own wood sword they will demand 30 euros from you and then chase you down the street if you only give them five (and that is only because when you say they can’t have any money they hold the sword up in a threatening way.)